Windsor Architectural Hardware is one of the most recognised and respected brands of high end boutique hardware products in the residential sector.
Established in 1984 Windsor sought to go beyond what had already been mastered. What started as a vision has today become a leading supplier in the New Zealand market as an award winning, national architectural hardware company, that is actively expanding into Australia.
Our proven experience has led the Windsor name to be renowned for a commitment to continuous improvement enabling the company to remain progressive and stay ahead of market trends. But what always remains constant is our reputation for exceptional customer service and quality.
We’re proud of the passionate team we have here at Windsor, who are always striving to provide the highest standards of products and service to our customers. Meet some of them below.
Sales Representative for Wellington, Manawatu-Whanganui, Taranaki, Gisborne, Nelson, Marlborough and Tasman regions.
Sales Representative for Auckland and Northland regions.
Sales Representative for Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Hawkes Bay and Coromandel regions.
Sales Representative for Canterbury, Otago, Central Otago, Southland and West Coast regions.
Vision, Mission and Values
Being the architectural hardware company of choice that understands and satisfies the product and service needs of our customers, driven by the creativity, agility and teamwork of our people.
We fulfil dreams and needs by providing innovative, bespoke architectural hardware products that are elegant, functional, reliable and produced in a sustainable way.
We believe Windsor is a great place to work. When you join our Windsor family, you will enjoy great benefits while working in a supportive environment where your individual experience and contribution is valued.
Are you a dedicated multi-tasker and engaging customer service advisor with excellent communication skills? Do you have a methodical, organised and flexible approach to work?
Two new and exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic, highly motivated and self-driven Customer Service Advisors to join our dedicated and supportive team.
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for undertaking specific duties (outlined below) related to the effective provision of technical product related assistance and customer service to existing customers. This involves working closely with the wider sales team to achieve business/department strategic objectives.
A large focus of your day will be answering calls from our customers, understanding their needs, and offering effective solutions. Order processing and being proactive to maximise sales and striving to exceed expectations will be the norm. You will communicate continuously throughout the day with your team members to ensure the accurate and timely processing of customers’ orders. Working closely with our dispatch team to keep raising the bar on our service and delivery standards, your can-do attitude and unfaltering loyalty will enhance our positive team culture.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service, drawing on your previous experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and speed with data entry.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and ideally have previous experience using accounting software.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Be committed to continually grow your product knowledge.
Located in our modern head-office environment, a competitive remuneration package including medical insurance, as well as training and development opportunities are available for the right candidates.
Applications must include an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter. Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Supply Chain Executive Manager is an integral part of Windsor Architecture Hardware’s executive leadership team, they are responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of the supply chain and logistics teams and their efficient daily operations. The Supply Chain Executive Manager has four direct reports and is responsible for a wider team of approximately 15 staff including all warehouse dispatch and workshop staff.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop detailed strategic plans for the supply chain division and translate these into clear action plans for all staff.
- Coordinate relevant areas to ensure high quality products are supplied within deadlines and to budget.
- Work with the sales team to manage product range and plan future stock requirements.
- Provide regular reports to the Executive Leadership Team and Managing Director, for example; performance to budget, stock levels, KPI’s and project updates.
- Oversee the development and implementation of LEAN.
- Ensure all resources are managed effectively and budget and profit margins are achieved.
- Provide effective leadership, training and development to all team members.
- Develop positive working relationships with all suppliers and negotiate key agreements.
Successful applicants will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in Senior Leadership, with a proven ability to develop managers.
- Previous experience / training in LEAN manufacturing principles, with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Operational management experience in warehousing, manufacturing or logistics environments.
- High standards of professionalism and communication with expertise in business development.